MODELING FOR FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
Live-Online Training: N175,000
Classroom Training: N 215,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee
(PARTICIPANTS MUST BE WITH THEIR COMPUTERS)
- Financial Report Consolidation
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Trial balance
- Profit and Loss – Statement of Comprehensive Income(SCI).
- Balance Sheet – Statement of Financial Position (SFP)
- Cashflow Statement
- Depreciation Schedule
- Business Performance Appraisal using;
- Ratio analysis
- Vertical analysis(Common Sizing).
- Horizontal Analysis (Cross – Sectional)
- Financial Sustainability
- Rating of Entity into “Sound” (A), Satisfactory(B), Marginal(C), Usound (F) using Quantitative Factors.
- Building Sensitivity Analysis and Scenarios into Models
- Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model – part 1.
- Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model – part 2
- Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation.