CREDIT SALES POLICY, DEBT RECOVERY & ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
Live-Online Training: N155,000
Classroom Training: N 195,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
In this course, we take candidates attending it through processes that avert calamities of bad debts. It is about reducing credit sales risk and increasing cash conversion rate.
Credit sales may be inevitable for your business, first for survival and second for growth. Yet you may find the business experiencing difficulties in collecting debts after delivering the products or the services. Sometimes, if not seriously and timely attended to, it is something that can cripple business.
Uncollected debts result is cash flow squeeze, diminished working capital and high level delinquency that results in low profitability or outright losses when debts are allowed to become totally bad.
Here, we deliver guidelines for credit sales policy, collection and receivables accounting and management. Candidates will learn to do it without sacrificing business growth and profitability.
Establishing Credit System and Procedure
- How to establish Credit and Collection Policies
- Review of the Organization’s Current Credit Terms
- General Pros and Cons of Credit Sales
- Specific Nature of Your Business & Credit Control Requirements
- Tracking Your Customers Size and Capacity
- Tracking Your Customers Behaviours
- Establishing Customers Creditworthiness
- Credit Control Strategies
- The Dynamics of Credit, Safeguards and Guarantees
- Invoicing Customers and Documentations Potency.
Credit Sales Classifications & Controls
- Clarification of Risks of Exposure
- Days Sales Outstanding Calculations
- Controlling Account Delinquency Levels
- Credit Monitoring Process
- Reconciliation Issues & Allocating Receipts to Appropriate Invoices
- Dispute Resolution and Negotiations.
- Credit Collection Resources and Drives
- Statutory Compliance in Recovery Drives
- Outsourced Recovery Services
- Invoice Factoring
- Analysis of Receivables Risks
- Administering Receivables
- Receivables Carrying Cost.